My current goal is to make an attractive and possibly interactive website for storytellers (the people who read aloud at the library) and eventually pass down the webmastering skills to others in my section who could benefit from such information.
- Social and cultural activity of sharing stories
- Thriving in improv, theatrics, and embellishments
- Cultural preservation and instilling moral values
- Provide aethetic and artistic elements that interact in well-developed stories
- Elements of the oral storytelling art form include visualization and vocal and bodily gestures.
"Thou shalt not forget the child is the most important story programming element."Janice Harrington, CCB Illinois
"Thou shalt not forget that after the child, the story is the most important element."Janice Harrington, CCB Illinois
"Thou shalt play, engage and involve the children, parents, and/or teachers participating in your event."Janice Harrington, CCB Illinois